1. Onion shallots sliced and fry in pan with oil until fragrant, set aside
2. Dressing: juice of a lemon mix with fish sauce & brown sugar. To your liking, taste the dressing of combined lightly sour, lightly sweet and lightly salty
3. In a mixing bowl, combine banana flower, carrot, fried shallots, and dressing. Gently stir well.
4. Garnish with roasted peanuts, chillies and herbs.
5. Serve a bit of salad on a cracker or by any way you like.
- For other varieties other than vegetarian, you can add in prawn & pork OR shredded chicken OR even beef
- Use vegetarian version, use vegetarian fish sauce, which can be done by coconut water or apple juice as a base.
- Crackers can be prawn crackers or any other kind of round chips that can hold the salad on it.
You must be logged in to post a comment.