1. Shrimp cleansed and head off and leave to dry
2. Marinate shrimp with 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar for 15 minutes
3. Heat pan with 3 tablespoons of cooking oil, add garlic and fry until aromatic. Add shrimp and a tablespoon of hot water and simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Add coconut milk, reduce flame to low heat and simmer until shrimp skin become dark red and liquid condenses.
5. Remove from heat and set aside on a plate and garnish with spring onion, black pepper and chillies.
6. Serve with steamed rice.
Photo from http://megafun.vn/cuoc-song/am-thuc/mon-an/201407/tom-rim-362116/?mode=mobile
You must be logged in to post a comment.