1. Heat the oil in pan, stir-fry shallots and garlic until fragrant, set aside
2. In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, pomelo, mints, and chillies
3. Dressing sauce: mix lime juice, fish sauce, sugar to your liking
4. Add dressing sauce to the mixing bowl, add in fried shallots and garlic and mix well
5. Garnish with Vietnamese mint or Coriander
6. Serve with crackers (have a bit of salad on a cracker)
* If you can’t find pomelo, use ruby red grapefruit.
* Find Vietnamese mint at Asian grocers.
* If you can\'t find Vietnamese mint, use Coriander instead
You must be logged in to post a comment.