1. Salmon cleaned and dried with paper towel
2. Coat thinly with flour and fried in pan with oil until lightly brown. Set aside.
3. Fry garlic until fragrant with oil, add ginger and fry until fragrant
4. Add fish sauce, soy sauce + sugar + 2 tablespoon of water. Then transfer salmon to the pan.
5. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes. Turn in between.
6. Taste again to your liking, add pepper and set aside.
7. Garnish with coriander and chillies if prefer a spicy dish.
8. Serve with steam rice
Image source: http://cakholangvudai.com/ca-hoi-2/cong-thuc-lam-mon-ca-hoi-kho-thom-ngon-nhat/
You must be logged in to post a comment.