1. Cucumber thinly sliced (scoop out the seeds)
2. Marinate cucumber with 1 and a half teaspoon of sugar and set aside.
3. Squid cleaned and cut into shapes to your liking (use a knife and make some lines on the inside of the squid
4. Bring to boil 3 cups of water, a quarter cup of vinegar and 4 tablespoons of sugar and put squid in. Let the water boils again and remove from heat. Drain squid and wash it again.
5. Heat oil and fry garlic until aromatic and golden brown. Drain the fried garlic in an oil absorbing paper.
1 tablespoon sugar + 1 tablespoon fish sauce + 1 tablespoon water + 1 tablespoon vinegar (or lime/lemon) into a bowl. Add in chillies to your liking.
How to Mix:
Mix squid with mixing sauce firstly. Then add in cucumber and finally garnish with chopped coriander and fried garlic.
You can serve the salad alone or with shrimp/prawn crackers
Remember to mix all the ingredients only 15 minutes before serving.
Photo is from http://vaobepnauan.com/2-cach-nau-goi-muc-mon-ngon-chua-chua-cay-cay-ngot-ngot-an-la-nghien/
You must be logged in to post a comment.